Impotence is a man’s inability to sustain an erection long enough for sexual intercourse. Doctors often call this condition as “erectile dysfunction “. Impotency is when a man can’t achieve erection, inconsistency to sustain an erection or having the tendency to only keep a brief erection. Medical experts believe that impotence affects up to 15 million American men. It indeed affects millions of men but only a few men admit that they suffer from this disorder. Men fear that if they admit about this condition people will think that they have lost their manhood.
Impotence doesn’t actually cause infertility but conceiving a child can be impossible if a man is not able to sustain an erection. Let’s talk about the causes of impotence:
- Anxiety and Stress. When you’re under pressure, you will find it hard to enjoy sex and you might lose your erection.
- Diseases. Medical disorders such as diabetes, kidney diseases, heart conditions and high blood pressure can also cause impotency in men.
- Cigarette smoking, alcohol and drugs. Smoking is one of the culprits of impotence and it’s also the same for alcohol and drugs like marijuana and cocaine.
- Hormonal Imbalance. When a man reaches middle age, his testosterone levels would start dropping and low testosterone level leads to poor sexual performance.
There are many jokes told about impotent men but underneath the humour lies a serious problem. The social consequences of impotence are the most threatening to men. Dan (not his real name) was known to be ladies’ man and a sex whiz but when he couldn’t get an erection, he felt so humiliated. He would stay away from relationships until he became a loner.
Sex experts report that impotence sufferers experience a total loss of self-esteem. Men link their self-respect with the performance of their penises and when it doesn’t rise up when needed, they will feel like they have lost their manhood. When a man can’t keep an erection, it will not just affect him but it will also affect his partner.
Impotence makes men feel worthless and eventually they will withdraw from their relationships. Men don’t like to admit about their problem and they will just make up excuses to avoid being embarrassed during lovemaking sessions. The lack of intimacy between couples can make couples grow distance with each other until such time that the man not only loses his manhood but his partner as well.
Coming out and admitting about the problem is the next step to finding a treatment for impotence. Once you fight impotence, you can then gain your confidence back!
The following are the common treatments usually recommended by doctors:
- Viagra is the first oral pill used to treat erectile dysfunction and it works by relaxing the smooth muscles in the penis thus increasing the flow of blood in the penis. These pills are considered safe but there have been some reported side effect associated with it. Headaches, sinus and blurred visions are a few of its reported side effects.
- Injections are also recommended by doctors in case oral pills don’t work. Erectile medication is injected directly to the base or the side of the penis and the doctor can even teach you to inject it yourself at home. Men often complain about this method since it kills the spontaneity of sex and it takes time for the medication to take effect.
- Implants and surgery are usually another resort for men. These methods are expensive and only a few surgeons do these procedures.
The treatments discussed are expensive and they all come with side effects. Natural methods are the best way to cure impotence. Inadequate supply of blood to the penis causes impotence and health disorders such as diabetes and heart disorders are linked with impotence. Natural way is the best method to cure impotence. Let’s discuss about the natural methods to treat impotence:
- Eat a healthy diet. A high fat diet can cause blockage in the arteries and veins and when there is blockage in the arteries and veins, your sexual performance will suffer. Erection will be hard to have or maintain when you eat foods that will create plaque in your blood vessels. Eat fruits, vegetables, lean protein and avoid foods rich in fat.
- Exercise daily. Walking will help you maintain your general health and it is suggested to walk daily for at least 10 minutes to keep your sex life healthy. Walking keeps the blood flowing in our body and it increases our sexual stamina. Yoga is also another exercise that helps solve your sex problems. It cures your impotence without harming your health
- Supplement with herbal remedies. Male herbal supplements such as Vimax Volume Enhancer have helped thousands of men fight impotence naturally. Herbal male supplements use natural ingredients and the following are herbal remedies that you can find among the best natural supplements :
- Amino acids like L-arginine are found to be effective for treating erectile dysfunction. Semenax Volume Enhancer uses this ingredient. It’s used by the body to make nitric oxide. Nitric oxide is needed for erection and without it , erection is not possible. Meat and fish are natural sources for L-arginine but natural penis pills such as Performer 5 uses this ingredient!
- Gingko is a herb that is found in leading male enhancement supplements such as Naturomax Review. It relaxes the smooth muscles and it increases the blood flow in the penis. Numerous studies support the effectiveness of this herb and it’s no wonder male enhancement supplements such as Maxirex Reviews uses this herb.
There are also other herbs that increases blood flow to the penis and male enhancement supplements such as Volume Pills use natural herbs that increases circulation to the penis. Vitamins are also used found in herbal supplements such as Prosolution Reviews. Combined with diet and exercise, natural herbal remedies will work!
Use these natural methods and gain your manhood and sex life back!